Strawberry chia jam sandwiched between slabs of vanilla protein cookie dough - the perfect healthy treat! This was created by @thatgreenolive using MOSS Glossing Vanilla Bean Adaptogenic Protein Powder.
This recipe combines plant-based protein, delicious ingredients and adaptogens, to nourish your body, mind and your skin!
NO-BAKE VANILLA PROTEIN SLICE WITH STRAWBERRY CHIA JAM
●1 cup almond meal
●3/4 cup fine desiccated coconut, toasted
●1/2 cup cashews, roasted
●2 tbsp maca
●1/2 tsp cinnamon
●1/4 tsp salt
●1/4 cup coconut oil
●1/4 cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
●1 tsp vanilla extract
●3 tbsp tahini
●3 tbsp water
●1/2 cup @mosswellbeing Vanilla Protein Powder
STRAWBERRY CHIA JAM
●300g frozen strawberries, defrosted
●3 tbsp chia seeds
●2 tbsp maple syrup
1. In a food processor, blend the cashews and coconut until a coarse flour.
2. Transfer to bowl, add remaining dry ingredients and mix until combined.
3. Press half into the base of a small lined tin.
4. To make the jam, mash everything together and leave to swell for 15 minutes.
5. Spread over the base (you will probably not need to use all the jam), then crumble over the remaining dough.
6. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm enough to slice.